Custom work is the lifeblood of my shop.
Is there a symbol you love, but cannot find the perfect form of? One that means something only to you, and so you cannot find at all? Are you looking for a touchstone or tool or anchor to your practice, but have no idea where even to start? This is my work. Welcome.
There are a number of ways I frequently work:
- Sometimes a client comes to me with a specific idea: "I need a diamond shaped talisman of four crescent moons surrounding an Ace of Spades".
- Sometimes it's halfway there: "I want a tree, a key, a moon".
- Sometimes I am brought a finished sigil "Can you build me this in silver?".
- Sometimes just an intention: "I am feeling crushed by inertia, and I need a talisman to work with to get my ass back in gear and help me find my best way forward."
- Often I am given five pages of stream of consciousness writings to sort through! This is actually a good method!
Here is how it works in practice:
- Drop me a line using the form below with whatever initial information you have.
- I'll respond, usually within 48 hours via email. I'll ask for any images, drawings, ideas, etc to try an get a feel for your piece.
- We'll email back and forth until I have enough of a sense to start the design process.
- At whatever point we are both satisfied that I:
- can do what you need/want and
- am the person who should make the piece for you
- I'll give you a hard quote OR charge you a design fee (usually $100) if it is clear we need some time in the design stage to come up with a final price.
- If the quote works for you, I'll send you an invoice/payment link.
- Once the item is paid in full, it enters the workflow and I'll give you a ship date.
- When completed, I'll ship the item to you, insured and tracked, and send you the tracking details.
Custom pieces start at $175 for the more open work styles and $275 for the black background pieces for silver. Simple designs generally cost less than more intricate ones. Two sided pieces generally start around $400. Contact me using the form here: